NOVA SALT W
multi-purpose submersible pump specifically constructed for use in salt water.
- Anti-corrosive and rust-proof materials
- Motor casing, shaft, screws and nuts made of stainless steel AISI 316
- Cable with tin plated conductors
- Motor with thermic overload protection
- Wear resistant shaft and impeller
- Excellent cooling of the motor that enables the pump to operate even when it is partially submerged
- Manual and Automatic version with start/ stop float switch
- Supplied with power cable with plug and self-sealing fitting
The vertical delivery draining submersible pump has been specifically built for draining applications in salt water installations. It may also be used as a portable pump in emergency situations. The built-in float level switch, in the automatic version, allows fixed installation, ensuring automatic operation.
Construstional Features of the pump
Hydro resistant technopolymer pump body, cover, and suction grid. AISI 316 stainless steel motor, rotor shaft, and bolts and screws. Cable with tin plated conductors.
No Downloads related to this product