FEKA 4000 Series
Cast iron submersible pumps with the vortex impeller
for sewage, suitable for foul waste water with solid
contents with the 83-98 mm as maximum diameter.
Technopolymer upper cover with the handle. Nylon
vortex impeller with the fiber glass abrasionproof
resistance. Motor body, hydraulic section and any
impeller in cast iron EN GJL 200. Double mechanical
seals in oil chamber: motor side carbon/steel, pump
side in silicon carbide/silicon carbide. On request :
oil chamber with water level detector kit.. Dry type
asynchronous sealed motor. Rotor mounted on ball
bearings to ensure silent running and long life. Thermal
and overcurrent protection are responsability of the
user; on request available already installed in the
- Motor protection rating: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
- Continuous duty with completely immersed pump.
- The single-phase version can be equipped with float
- switch for automatic starting and stopping of the
- pump.Supplied as standard with 10 mt H07RN-F
- power cable.
- Operating range: from 12 to 180 m3/h with head up
- to 29 mt.
- Liquid quality requirements: Non-aggressive
- sewage, drain water
- Liquid temperature range: From 0° to + 40°.
- Maximum immersion depth: 20 mt
- Installation: portable, in vertical position.
- Free passage: 83-98 mm.
No Downloads related to this product