large capacity prefilter. Extremely quiet runningand great
reliability, developed for water circulation and filtration in
domestic and residential swimming pools. Suitable also
for special applications that call for handling of aggressive
liquids, in fish farms, agriculture and industry. Pump
body in fibreglass reinforced technopolymer. Strainer
cover in clear antioxidant polycarbonate to guarantee
constant visibility through time. Nylon strainer. Impeller
in fibreglass-reinforced technopolymer developed to
ensure total coverage and isolation of the motor shaft from
the pumped liquid. Diffuser in reinforced technopolymer.
Mechanical seal in carbon / alumina / NBR / AISI 316.
Pump body O-rings in NBR, threaded fasteners and
reinforcing rings in AISI 304. Butterfly drain plugs that
can be removed and refitted without tools.
Asynchronous continuous duty 2-pole motor (S1)
with generous range of power ratings from 0.5 HP to
3 HP, single phase and three-phase (see technical
specifications). Motor casing in die cast aluminium with
electrophoresic surface treatment to prevent oxidation
even in aggressive environmental conditions. Baseplate
supplied as standard with rubber mounts to reduce
Single phase version with integral thermal and
overcurrent protection and permanent split capacitor
(PSC), assembled inside the terminal box for all versions.
- Motor and terminal box protection rating: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Ball bearings:
- water-proof,sealed,resistant to water and humidity.
- Motor construction to EN 60335-2-41 standards
- Standard voltage: Single phase 220-240V 50Hz
- Three-phase 230/400V 50Hz
- Operating range: up to 42 m3/h with pressure head
- of up to 22 m
- Pumped fluid: clean water or water slightly contaminated
- with suspended particulate, long fibre; highly aggressive
- water with high percentage contents of chlorine/bromine
- and PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide) or water
- treated with chlorine electrolytic process.
- Liquid temperature range: up to 60°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 2,5 bar
- Installation: fixed or portable in horizontal position
- Special executions on request: alternative voltages
- and/or frequencies
- Fittings on request: 2”/50 – 63 kit (two fittings + O-ring
- – see “Accessories”)
- Reference standard: IEC – 60364
No Downloads related to this product