Electric Storage water heater Vertical
- Exclusive Rheemglass enamel tank protection against corrosion by coating the inner tank with an exclusive Rheemglass and fused with solid steel at 870℃. The result is a smooth, tough glass-like lining that effectively resists the corrosive attack of hot water chemicals and ensures a longer life span on Rheem heaters. Tank is designed and tested to withstand 2000kPa hydrostatic test pressure for pressure of 1000kPa.
- UL approved combined temparature and pressure releif (TPR) safety valve provides protection against accessive water pressure (Pre-set at 0.95Mpa). The TRP allows tank to be manually drained off to facilitate servicing.
- Adjustable thermostat with over temparature protection is a safety device that automatically and safely cut off the power in the event the preset temparature is exceeded, thus prevents scalding by hot water. Thermostat conserves electricity by cutting-off power supply to the heater once it has reached the preset temparature.
- Incology sheathered immersion heating element promotes longer, more efficient performance. Efficient heat tranferring design reduces sediments built-up in tank.
- Anode rod protects the inner tank from corrosion by equalizing agressive water reaction. Thus extending the lifespan of Rheem heaters.
No Downloads related to this product